TRANSFORM HF will build, support and fund a deep community of multidisciplinary engineers, basic and data scientists, clinicians, and health experts whose innovative solutions will help monitor and proactively treat people with heart failure in their own homes and empower them toward greater self-care.
- On the Land Indigenous Education Program: May 2022
- TRANSFORM HF’s Secret Sauce, According to Dr. Darshan Brahmbhatt
- 3 Ways to Support Patient-Caregiver Pairs through Equitable Virtual Care
- TRANSFORM HF, UHN & Weeneebayko Area Health Authority Collaborate for Equitable Access to Heart Failure Care
- Engaging People with Lived Experience in Heart Failure Research