Isaac Chang and his team are developing a digital health technology called Smart Tile that can monitor a patient’s heart function while they sleep and alert clinicians, caregivers, and patients of any adverse events. Innovations like this are key for empowering people living with heart failure to manage their own care and stay out of hospital.
- TRANSFORM HF’s 2023 Trainee Award Recipients
- Can managing heart failure be as easy as sleeping?
- ECHO Discovery 2023 Pitch Competition & Google Health Fireside Chat
- Transforming Heart Failure Care at Every Step, for Everyone
- Designing for Equity: New Grant Advances Digital Innovation for Equitable Heart Failure Care